- INGREDIENTS FOR THE PROFITEROLES:
- 50 gr (1.8 oz) of butter
- A pinch of salt
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1⅓ cups of sifted flour
- 4 eggs
- Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt
- ½ cup of powdered sugar
- INGREDIENTS FOR THE CHOCOLATE SAUCE:
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup of water
- Natural sweetener
- Boil 1¼ cups of water with the butter, add the salt, and the lemon zest. Remove from the heat and add the flour all at once, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon.
- Bring the mix into low heat for a couple of seconds, and continue stirring until the dough separates itself from the pan in a single block.
- Remove the mix from the heat, and add the eggs one by one, stirring vigorously as we add each one of them (you may do this with a mixer, if you desire).
- Make dough portions by using a pastry bag (or 2 teaspoons), adding them on top of a baking tray that has been previously buttered, and bring them to a preheated oven for about 10 minutes, until they grow into dough puffs. Then, continue baking for another 10 minutes in a slightly lower heat. Remove from the oven, and let them cool down.
- Make a cut on one side, and fill them with Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt. If so desired, you can also sprinkle some powdered sugar on top.
- For the chocolate sauce, just combine all its ingredients.
- Finally, cover the profiteroles with the chocolate sauce, and decorate with a strawberry.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins