- 1 or 2 Mexican beers
- 1 cup Clamato Original flavor. I used the 64 ounce bottle.
- 2 splashes hot sauce
- ¼ tsp of chili pepper
- 2 limes
- 1 mango
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- My favorite chilli-salt blend seasoning
- 1 cup ice
- With the help of a lime, wet the edges of the glass. Then sprinkle a little bit of the chilli-salt blend in a small plate and place the glass upside down, so that it is impregnated with the powder.
- In another large glass, mix the Clamato tomato juice, hot sauce, chili pepper, ¼ teaspoon salt, half of the mango (diced), and half of the jalapeno (minced). Stir very well.
- Distribute this mixture halfway in each glass, whose edges have been covered with the chilli-salt blend.
- Fill the rest of the glass with a ice and cold beer, mix a little and enjoy.
- You can add a slice of lime as a decoration on the rim.
- Prep Time: 10 mins