- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil or oil-spray
- Sea salt or pink salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Wash the kale under a stream of water, and clean thoroughly.
- Dry each kale leaf very well with the aid of an absorbent paper.
- Remove the thickest part of the stem, place the leaves in a bowl, and mix with the oil and salt.
- Then move the leaves to a baking tray, in order to bake them in the oven for about 7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool before consuming.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 7 mins