- 1 box of Honey Maid graham crackers
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon (or orange) juice
- Chopped almonds
- whole almonds
- Low-sugar cereal
- 1 red apple
- Sprinkles in red, white and green colors
- Red-colored sugar (sold in pastry stores)
- Nutella (optional)
- On a cutting board and with a sharp knife, carefully cut the graham crackers as seen in the photos.
- Then prepare an icing with powdered sugar and lemon juice. Place the mixture in a plastic bag and cut off the tip. This will be our glue to attach the graham crackers together.
- Join the front with the side walls, using enough icing to do so. Keep each junction together for about 30 seconds, then release them and let them dry completely.
- Once you’ve joined every part of the house, you can start decorating as desired, with the help of some icing.
- Try to utilize healthier ingredients, such as those I indicate in the list of ingredients, and you can get some beautiful holiday houses.