- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 200 grs (7 oz) of butter
- 3/4 cup of Domino® Granulated Pure Cane Sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix the egg yolk with the milk and vanilla extract.
- Then, separately mix the butter with the sugar and the pinch of salt. This process should last for at least 3 minutes.
- Add the vanilla mixture to it. And then slowly (and gradually) add the flour.
- You should achieve a dough that’s easy to work with.
- Put the mixture ideally into a pastry bag with a suitable decorating tip, and start making small dough portions on top of the baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- At the time of removing them from the oven, leave them in the baking tray for at least 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack or dish, so that they can cool down.
- They last perfectly for a week in a sealed box or container.