- 1 lettuce of your choice
- 2 cups of spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 1/2 cup of blackberries
- 2 tablespoons of sliced almonds
- Orange zest
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons of light-tasting olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- Add the previously-washed and chopped lettuce in a bowl.
- Then place the spinach, raspberries, blackberries, almonds, orange zest, and chopped parsley.
- In a bottle or jar with a lid, mix the dressing ingredients: lemon juice, oil, salt, and balsamic vinegar. Stir well to integrate all flavors together.
- Pour the dressing into the salad, and stir well.