- 1 cup lettuce leaves
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- 4 strips of Bar-S bacon
- 1 mandarin orange
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Place the bacon strips on a baking tray, and bake them in the oven for 15 minutes at 400°F (200°C).
- Once baked, place the bacon strips over absorbent paper, and then on a cutting board chop them into small pieces.
- On a dish, evenly distribute the lettuce leaves, the hard-boiled egg (cut in 4 slices), a few pieces of mandarin orange, the chopped bacon, and the chopped parsley. Season with salt, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- On another dish, add the spinach, 1 hard-boiled egg (crumbled), pieces of chopped bacon, and avocado slices (cut in any way you may like). Season with salt, olive oil, and lemon juice.