- 2 Flatout Flatbread The Original
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil or cooking spray
- At least 4 fruits of your choice
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 2 servings of ice cream of any flavor you want, I used vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut the flatbreads into smaller portions, to fit cupcake molds, or if you want you can also use a larger mold. This shall be done to achieve a bowl shape on the flatbread. You may also brush the flatbreads with some oil, and then sprinkle some cinnamon powder.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the fruit that you chose and mix them with orange juice.
- When the bowl-shaped flatbreads are cold, fill each with some fruit salad, and then top them with a portion of ice cream.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins