- Breaded tilapia filling (i.e. breaded tilapia fish, baked for 20 minutes, to be used as an enchilada filling)
- 1 shallot
- ½ yellow bell pepper
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 ½ cup of diced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 2 cups of Clamato® Tomato Cocktail
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 6–8 tortillas
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- Prepare the breaded fish, baking it for 20 minutes at 400°F (200°C).
- In a frying pan, saute the chopped shallots in oil for about two minutes, then add the chopped bell pepper and jalapeno. Remove from the pan. Set aside.
- Using the same frying pan, melt the teaspoon of butter in there to saute the mushrooms for about 3 minutes.
- Then mix the mushrooms with the shallot, pepper, and jalapeno. Set aside.
- Pour into the pan the Clamato® Tomato Cocktail, and add the cornstarch (previously dissolved in a little bit of water). Leave on the heat until it slightly thickens.
- Pour half of the mixture of point #5 to the mix of point #2. Also, add the chopped fish.
- Fill the tortillas with this final mix. Put some sour cream over each filling. Roll up the tortillas well, and place each tortilla next to each other on a tray that can go in the oven.
- Pour the rest of the mix from point #5 over the tortillas, along with the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with chopped cilantro on top.