- 4 apples Envy™
- 300 ml (10 fl oz) of milk
- 85 g (3 oz) of flour
- 50 g (1¾ oz) of granulated sugar
- 20 g (0.7 oz) of powdered sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- Peel the apples, remove the core, and cut them into slices.
- In a nonstick skillet, add 4 tablespoons of water, and simmer for 6-8 minutes, until tender.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and the granulated sugar until reaching a foamy texture.
- Add the milk, 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, and sieved flour. Continue whisking until you get a homogeneous mixture. Let the mix rest.
- Spread some butter on 4 individual molds. Distribute the apples in them (without the liquid in which they were previously cooked), pour the egg mixture over it, and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until the surface browns, remove and let it cool down. Sprinkle with more powdered sugar and with the remaining ground cinnamon. Serve right away.
- Category: Desserts