- 1 package of Dole Dark Sweet Cherries, frozen fruits
- 2 cups of liquid milk
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- In a pan, place a cup of milk and sugar. Bring to medium heat and stir until the sugar dissolves. Separately, in a cup, dissolve the cocoa powder with a bit of milk, and then add that mix to the pan. Mix well and turn off the heat. At that very moment, immediately add the chocolate chips. Stir gently until the chocolate chips have melted.
- Bring the mixture to a bowl, to let it cool down.
- Put everything in a blender, as well as the remaining cup of milk. Blend for one minute.
- Fill the “paletas” (popsicles) molds with the mix.
- Take the molds to the freezer for a couple of hours before serving.