- 1 white cheese from Tropical Cheese brand, 16 oz (454 gr)
- 1 large tomato, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of minced mint
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 baguette bread
- In a bowl, add the chopped garlic, cilantro, parsley and mint. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the oil and stir well.
- Add the white cheese (cut into small squares), and then add the chopped tomato.
- Unite everything very well and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut small slices of baguette bread, and bring to the oven at 350°F (180°C) for about 8 minutes.
- Then assemble the crostinis by placing a generous portion of the white cheese mixture on top of each baguette slice.
- Serve immediately.