- 2 or 3 corns
- 3 radishes
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- Juice of one lemon
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- The corn must be cooked in hot water for about 5 minutes from the point the water begins to boil.
- Then cut the corns lengthwise, place them in a bowl.
- Cut the radishes into slices or other type of cut that you may prefer.
- Also cut the jalapeno pepper.
- Then, in a glass or similar, mix the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper.
- Season the salad with this dressing.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins