- 200 cc (6.8 fl oz) of milk
- 125 cc (4.2 fl oz) of Nestlé Coffee-mate Hazelnut Creamer
- 125 cc (4.2 fl oz) of liquid whipping cream
- 40 grs (1.4 oz) of cocoa powder
- ½ cup of granulated sugar (for the Panna cotta)
- 14 grams (0.5 oz) of unflavored gelatin (2 tablespoons)
- 1 cup of strawberries or raspberries
- 4 tablespoons of granulated sugar (for the sauce)
- In a pot on medium heat, mix the cream, hazelnut creamer, sugar, and half of the milk.
- Then, in a small bowl with the other half of the milk, dissolve the cocoa powder. Add it to the mixture from the previous step.
- Meanwhile, dissolve the gelatin powder in a little bit of cold water, and add it to the milk mixture.
- Stir well and remove from the heat when the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour this mix into individual cups.
- Refrigerate them for a couple of hours.
- Prepare the sauce by placing the strawberries or raspberries in a pot with the 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- Cook for about 10 minutes. Then grind the mixture in the blender or with hand mixer.
- Unmold the Panna Cotta and serve with the strawberry sauce, and you can also decorate it with anything of your liking. This time I used fresh strawberries and chopped pistachio.