- 1 cup of almonds
- 1 cup of dates (can be about 6)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of protein powder, ideally chocolate-flavored (can be replaced by cocoa powder)
- 3 tablespoons of grated coconut
- Soak the dates for about 2 hours.
- Grind the almonds with a hand blender, or another powerful blender. Add the dates after having removed their seeds, in case they have. Also add the protein powder or cocoa.
- Grind and mix everything very well.
- It should achieve a consistency such that it doesn’t stick to the hands.
- Then make 20 equally-sized balls and roll them on the shredded coconut.
- They last in the refrigerator for about a week.