- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- A pinch of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of ground chili, or paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 sliced carrots
- 1 to 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 jar of Prego Farmers’ Market® Tomato & Basil
- 6 potatoes
- In a skillet, fry in the oil the onion cut in julienne for about 3 minutes.
- Add the chopped garlic and seasonings: oregano, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Add the sliced carrots. Stir well.
- Then add the chicken, previously chopped into small chunks, and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add 1/2 of a jar of Prego Farmers’ Market® Tomato & Basil sauce, the potatoes diced into large pieces, and some water (you can use just half a cup). Mix well, and cook over medium-low heat for about 20 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
- Let the stew stand for about 10 minutes before serving, ideally.
- Serve with some chopped parsley.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins