Delicious buns, perfect to complement your dinner. They should be served warm in order to enjoy them well.
- 2 cups of flour
- 3/4 cup of cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 90 grams (3.2 oz) of butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Unite all the ingredients in a bowl.
- You can use your hands, a fork, or the mixer.
- Once everything is well combined, stretch the dough with the help of a rolling pin, but the dough should be 2 cm (~3/4 in) thick.
- Ideally use a round cutter, otherwise you can cut it in a squared shape, and put the biscuits on a baking tray.
- Bake at the same temperature for 18 minutes.
- Serve warm with butter.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Category: Breads and doughs
- Method: Oven
Keywords: Biscuits, cheese, cheddar, bread