- 1 sandwich bread; you can also use marraqueta bread, hamburger bread, or the recipe in the blog
- 220 grams (7.8 oz) of meat, you can use sirloin or round (steak cut in thin slices)
- 4 slices of tomato
- ½ cup of cooked green beans, sliced lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon of chopped green banana pepper
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (you can use butter)
- In a frying pan with a little oil (or on a griddle), cook the meat, seasoned with a little salt. This meat cooks quickly. No more than 2 minutes per side, otherwise it will dry out.
- Cut the bread open, and spread each half with mayonnaise or butter.
- Place the steak slices at the bottom of the bread, then add the tomato, green beans and chopped green banana pepper.
- Close the bread and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 4 mins