The amounts can vary depending on the number of people, the base, and what salad must have the most is celery, then avocado, and then the rest of the ingredients.
- Several stalks of clean and chopped celery
- 1 avocado
- 5 radishes, sliced
- 10 olives
- 1 teaspoon of parsley or cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- salt to taste
- lemon juice to taste
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl: celery, avocado, radishes, cut olives, and chopped parsley.
- Separately, mix the lemon juice, salt and olive oil. Add this dressing to the salad.
- Stir well and let the flavors permeate.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Salads
- Cuisine: Chilean cuisine
Keywords: Salad, celery, avocado, radishes