- 1 small onion, cut into squares
- 1/2 teaspoon of oil
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 3 stirred eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Fry the onion in the oil for about 4 minutes.
- Then add the carrot and zucchini.
- Season with salt and pepper. Remove from the heat.
- In a bowl, stir the eggs and then add the above mixture.
- Fry this whole mix on a skillet sprayed with cooking oil. Place the croquettes on the skillet by using large spoonfuls, and fry for about 3 minutes per side.