Delicious preparation from Chilean cuisine, which can be utilized as a starter dish.
- 1 avocado
- 3/4 cup of clean and cooked shrimp (I bought them raw, and sautéed them in butter)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (good quality)
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon (optional)
- Parsley or cilantro, chopped
- Chopped lettuce
- 1/2 unit of tomato
- salt to taste
- In a small plate, place a bed of chopped lettuce, sufficient to cover the plate.
- Cut the avocado in half. Remove the seed, and with the help of a spoon, carefully remove the skin as well.
- In a small bowl, mix the shrimp and mayonnaise, if you like you can also add a little bit of lemon juice.
- With this mixture, stuff the avocado.
- Sprinkle some chopped parsley or cilantro on top.
- Place two tomato wedges on each plate.
- Category: Starter
- Cuisine: Chilean cuisine