- 1 cup of cooked black beans
- 1 cup of chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 unit of red bell pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of panko, or breadcrumbs, or chickpea (or tapioca) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of chopped cilantro (optional)
- Pepper to taste
- Unite all the ingredients in a food processor, or you can also use a blender.
- You may start off by giving shape to the hamburgers, this mixture should not stick to the hands.
- If that happens, you can add more panko or breadcrumbs until you achieve the desired consistency.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, you can put some oil in spray if you desire.
- Cook for about 3 minutes per side.
- Then, with some hamburger bread, build sandwiches with different fillings.
- This time I utilized some mayonnaise, avocado, purple cabbage, carrot, and broccoli sprouts.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 6 mins