- 2 small beets
- 6 slices of goat cheese, cut into thick slices
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh washed arugula
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons of sliced almonds
- aluminum foil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Wrap each beet in aluminum foil. Place them on a baking tray and bake for 40 minutes.
- Once ready, let them cool down and then peel their skins.
- On the center of the plate we wish to use, place one beet slice, then a layer of goat cheese, then another beet slice, and so on.
- Place the arugula on the plate, around the tower of beets and goat cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix the oil, balsamic vinegar and a little bit of salt, to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the arugula, and also over the beets and goat cheese.
- Finally, place some sliced almonds over each plate.