- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- 1 onion (any that you like) cut into thick slices
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 sausage, chopped or sliced
- 1 can of white beans (these usually come ready to use), or 1 1/2 cups of cooked white beans
- 1 liter of beef broth
- 1 cup of water (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley
- Put some oil in a pan, and fry the onion for about 2 minutes.
- Add the sliced sausages and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the thyme.
- Then add the beans (if you use canned beans, you must remove all the liquid that comes with it).
- Stir and start adding the beef broth.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until boiling.
- Serve with chopped parsley on top