- 1 box Barilla® Spaghetti
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless diced into ½ inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves only
- 1 jalapeño pepper, or to taste
- ½ cup white wine, dry
- 2 pounds plum tomatoes, crushed
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup Cotija cheese
- Place a pot of water to boil.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, brown the chicken thights with ½ of the extra virgin olive, add oregano and sliced jalapeño pepper, after one minute, stir in dry wine and reduce to half.
- Add crushed tomatoes and one cup of water; season with salt and bring to boil.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to directions, drain and toss with sauce.
- Stir in remaining extra virgin olive oil and the Cotija cheese before serving.
- Garnish with oregano.