- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 cup of sugar (may use less)
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1/3 cup of vegetable or cow’s milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour (without baking powder)
- A pinch of baking soda
- A little bit of salt
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 6 tablespoons of water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Prepare the molds or paper you’ll use.
- Mash the banana, mix it with sugar and then add the oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients, except the cocoa powder.
- Add the dry ingredients mix into the banana mixture. Also add the vanilla extract and milk.
- Divide the whole mixture in two, and use one of these halves to add cocoa powder and water.
- Place both mixtures by spoonfuls into the molds, first one of chocolate, then the vanilla, and so on.
- Bake for 15 minutes.