- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup of sugar
- 125 grams (4.4 oz) of margarine
- 2 ½ cups of sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk or water
- 1/2 cup of raisins (optional)
- Mix the margarine and sugar together, until they get well incorporated (you can mix with a fork if you desire), then add the eggs, and the sifted flour with baking powder. Add the milk and raisins. Finally, add the mashed bananas until everything is well mixed.
- Then get either two molds or one large mold buttered.
- The oven should be pre-heated to 350°F (180°C). Pour the mixture into the molds and then bake for 30-40 minutes. That pre-heating time will of course always depend on the type of oven. Therefore, I recommend introducing a skewer stick or similar in the center, to verify if it’s well baked or not.