- 2 large pears
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 4 teaspoons of brown sugar, you may add a little more if desired.
- 4 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons of different kinds of seeds
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 4 teaspoons of sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Prepare a baking dish and drizzle with cooking spray.
- Cut the pears and remove the center with a corer tool or a spoon.
- Place the 4 halves on the baking dish.
- Over each half, place a little piece of butter and a teaspoon of brown sugar, vanilla extract, chia seeds, almonds, and finally pour the water directly on the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, and then use the syrup that the pears will release to pour some on top of the pears, right before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins