- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 medium green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup drained no salt added diced tomatoes
- 3/4 cup thawed corn
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled queso fresco
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray 1-quart round casserole with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook green pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until starting to soften. Add the tomatoes and corn, and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Turn into prepared casserole.
- Beat eggs, water and pepper with a wire whisk. Add egg mixture to casserole. Bake 25 minutes or until the eggs are thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle with queso fresco and chopped parsley.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins