- 1 cup of ground almonds (almond flour)
- 1/3 cup of almond butter
- 1 cup of dates
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Soak the dates in water for at least one hour. Then remove their seeds if they have any.
- Then, in a food processor or blender, mix the ground almonds, almond butter, and dates.
- Form a solid dough, and with them make small balls of the desired size.
- Bring the chocolate chips into the microwave for a minute. Once melted, cover each dough ball with that chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least half an hour.
- These balls last for two weeks in a sealed container in the refrigerator.