- 1 unit of Alaska salmon
- Coconut oil spray, or 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste (for the salmon)
- 1/2 of a lemon
- 1 or 2 zucchinis
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste (for the sauce)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
- Cherry tomatoes
- In a frying pan (ideally nonstick), spray some coconut (or olive) oil. Cook the Alaska salmon, previously seasoned with salt and pepper, for about 4 minutes per side, or depending on the thickness of the fish it may be require a little more or less time. See how the tone in the color of the salmon changes.
- Meanwhile, in a plate or bowl, mash the avocado and mix it with the Greek yogurt. Season with salt and pepper. Add the chopped cilantro. Set aside.
- Cut the zucchinis in the shape of spaghetti, place it on a plate and take it to the microwave oven for one minute.
- Then mix it with the avocado sauce, unite very well, and integrate the cherry tomatoes, whole or cut in half.
- Serve the spaghetti on a plate along with the salmon recently cooked. Sprinkle with lemon juice.