Esta es una adaptación de
- 3 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder (3 grs)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar or blonde
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt, or another that you may regularly use
- 3 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of chia
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed powder
- 1 1/2 cup of warm water
- In a bowl or mixer, put all the ingredients together. Yes, you read that right, all the ingredients.
- Mix well, without kneading much. Just enough to form a uniform and compact dough.
- Once ready, place it in a buttered bowl and let dough rest covered with plastic wrap or a cloth, overnight or at least 8 hours.
- After this time, take the dough, form a ball, and let it stand for one more hour.
- When there’s still half an hour (or a little less) left, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Bring the iron pan into the oven, so that it heats up as well.
- If you do not have a pan of this kind, you can skip this step. And when the oven is ready, place the dough into a buttered bowl or mold and then cover with foil for 25 minutes.
- If you do have a pan of this kind, you should remove it from the oven very carefully, then try to butter the inner walls of the pan or put parchment paper inside, and then place the dough in there. Cover the pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- After this time has passed, whether you have used the iron pan or mold, you should remove the lid or aluminum foil.
- Let it bake for about 15 additional minutes uncovered, to achieve a golden color.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins