- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, cut in julienne
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into small squares
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, cut into small squares
- 3/4 cup of sliced mushrooms, cut into squares
- 2 cups (approx.) of a mix of arugula and kale (can be replaced with spinach if desired)
- A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of Kikkoman soy sauce
- In a skillet or wok, place the oil and fry the onion for about 3 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers, cook for about 3 more minutes and then add the mushrooms.
- Season with a pinch of salt, pepper and soy sauce.
- Let it cook for about 2 more minutes, and add the mix of arugula and kale.
- Then add the quinoa, mix well, and cook for about 2 or 3 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- A good option for the dish is a breaded fish, such as the tilapia that I chose for this occasion.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins