- 6 eggs
- 1 cup of sifted powdered sugar
- 1 cup of sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Dulce de leche (milk caramel)
- Powdered sugar to sprinkle (fine sugar)
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and gently add the sugar, stirring constantly. Add the egg yolks one at a time, then add the sifted flour and baking powder.
- Pour the mix on top of a baking tray lined with buttered parchment paper, evenly spreading the mix, and then bring it to a pre-heated oven at 350°F (180°C) for 8-10 minutes (without browning). The cooking time may vary depending on the oven.
- Turn the baked mix on top of paper sprinkled with powdered sugar, peel the parchment paper away that was used for baking, quickly roll up the baked mix with the help of the paper on which it was turned, and let cool.
- Unroll and fill with the dulce de leche (milk caramel), and then roll it back.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.