- 1 pound of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 3/4 teaspoons of Knorr® Shrimp flavor bouillon
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper (red, yellow, or orange), finely chopped (about ¾ cup)
- 1 medium tomato, diced (about ½ cup)
- 1/4 cup of Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 1 avocado
- Tortillas chips
- Chopped cilantro
- Once the shrimps have been peeled and deveined, put them in a bowl and mix with the Knorr shrimp flavor bouillon, let it stand for a few minutes.
- Then in a nonstick skillet, heat the oil and fry the shrimp for about 3 minutes. Be cautious, as when the shrimps just turn pink, it’s because they are ready.
- Once ready, cut the shrimps into medium pieces and put them in a bowl to mix them with the rest of the ingredients. Leave this mix stand for about 15 minutes.
- Then, before serving, mix with the avocado, diced in small cubes.
- Serve in small cups or glasses, including tortilla chips.