- 1 fillet of salmon from Alaska
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste (for the salmon)
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup nuts, almonds, or pine nuts
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (200°C).
- Then, in a baking container, spread the teaspoon of olive oil.
- Place the salmon from Alaska fillet in there, ideally whole.
- Put a little salt and pepper to taste.
- To prepare the pesto, use a blender, food processor, or similar, add the fresh basil, olive oil, walnuts, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix everything very well. If it is still very thick, add a little more olive oil.
- Place the pesto on top of the fish, and then sprinkle some crushed crackers.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with rice or salads.