- 1 filet of salmon from Alaska
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 onion, cut in julienne
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste (for the salmon)
- Slices of cheese (of a soft/buttery kind)
- 1 or 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 sausage, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a skillet, fry the onion and chopped garlic with olive oil for about 4 minutes.
- Then place the cooked onion in a baking dish.
- Place the salmon on top, and season with salt and pepper.
- Then top the salmon with the cheese slices first, then with the tomato slices with a little bit of oregano, and finally with the slices of sausage.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately, with a side of vegetables, rice, or quinoa.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins