- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 cup of Silk® Hazelnut Almond Creamer
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar or other sweetener
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup of strawberries or other berry
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- In a bowl, mix the quinoa, Silk® Hazelnut Almond Creamer, wheat flour, eggs, 2 teaspoons of brown sugar and baking powder.
- Form a homogeneous batter mixture.
- Then, in a non-stick frying pan, place some cooking spray and cook 1/3 cup of the pancake batter. Cook 2 minutes per side over medium low heat.
- To prepare the sauce, on a saucepan just add some strawberries (each cut in 4 pieces), along with 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and a little water. Cook for about 4 minutes.
- * You can also set aside some fresh strawberries for garnish on top.