- 1 small pineapple
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 2 cups Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 cups grated or flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon green lemon zest
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 6 cherries
- Peel the pineapple and remove the center. Crush half of the pineapple, along with the spoonful of sugar. Chop the other half of the pineapple into small pieces.
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil in the microwave for one minute.
- In a glass, place some crushed pineapple, then scoops of Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream, pineapple chunks, lemon zest, grated or flaked coconut, and a little more ice cream. In addition to the melted chocolate, finish with a cherry on top. Serves immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins