- 1 Avocado From Mexico
- ½ white onion
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. of chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp.of chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp.. of yellow pepper (e.g. Hungarian wax pepper), minced
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tsp.of chili sauce
- 1 tsp.of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the avocado, and let themstand for at least half an hour.
- Rectify the taste and add more salt if necessary. Then add the avocado.
- At this time you can bring the mix to a food processor, in case you would like to serve it crushed, or you can just leave it as it is.
- Serve with warm bread and butter, or with the meal of your choice.
- Prep Time: 15 mins