- 20 clams, or any desired amount based on the number of guests
- 2 tablespoons of El Yucateco Green Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- Parsley for sprinkling
- Wash the clams, and open them carefully without breaking the shells.
- Remove the inner food and put them in a small bowl.
- Add El Yucateco Green Hot Sauce into the bowl, along with the white wine, lemon juice and salt.
- Let it marinate for about 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Place each clam back onto separate clam shells, then put some of the marinade juice on top of the clams, and also add parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
- Bring the clams (in their shells) to the grill for about 7 minutes, until the cheese is completely melted.
- Serve immediately.