- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 slice of ham
- 1 jar (24 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in shallow dish. Cut in the middle of the chicken and put a slice of ham, then dip chicken in egg, then crumb mixture; turn to coat.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- Pour Sauce over chicken; top with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.