- 1 cup of Nutella (220g)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal (use the traditional oats, and process it through a blender)
- Dulce de leche (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Prepare a small 13-15cm (5-6 inches) baking mold, and spray it with cooking spray. You may alternatively spread some butter on it.
- In a bowl, stir the eggs a little, and then add the Nutella. Integrate the ingredients well.
- Finally, add the oatmeal flour to the mix.
- Pour the mix into the mold, and if you like you can also put 3 teaspoons of dulce de leche on top, and you can spread it any way you like.
- Bake for 20 minutes.