- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2½ tablespoons of all-purpose flour without baking powder
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 whole egg
- 1 can of milk caramel (dulce de leche) (380grs / 13.4 oz)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Use 4 individual baking bowls (e.g. crème brûlée ramekins) that can go to the oven, grease them with butter, and then add a little bit of flour, remove the excess. Set aside.
- In a bowl, stir the egg yolks and the whole egg, approximately for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk caramel (dulce de leche), integrate it well.
- Immediately add the 2½ tablespoons of flour.
- Divide the mix in the 4 ramekins, and bake for 12 minutes.
- Take out from the oven, flip each ramekin on top of a plate.
- Serve promptly, accompanied with raspberries or vanilla ice cream.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins