- 1/2 chicken breast
- 3 slices of pineapple
- 1/2 teaspoon of vegetable oil or other
- 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce Kikkoman
- 1 avocado
- 4–5 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of chopped chives
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 baguette bread
- Cut the chicken breast into small squares, and then place them in a bowl with the teriyaki marinade for 20 minutes or more.
- Heat a frying pan containing some oil, and cook the chicken with the teriyaki sauce. This lasts approximately 10 minutes. When you are almost at the end of cooking, add the chopped pineapples, and let it cook for another minute.
- Cut the baguette bread into thin slices, and then toast them or warm them up in the oven for about 6 minutes at 350°F (180°C).
- Spread a little bit of cream cheese over each bread slice, then add a few pieces of avocado, a piece of chicken and pineapple. Finally garnish with chopped chives and sesame seeds.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins