- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- ¼ cup of white granulated sugar
- ½ cup of canola oil or similar
- ¾ cup of shredded zucchini
- ½ cup of grated carrot
- 1 ½ cup of whole wheat flour
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ cup of unsweetened chocolate powder
- ½ cup of plain yogurt (i.e. with no flavor)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl or large plate, put all the dry ingredients together: flour, baking powder, baking soda, and chocolate powder. Set aside.
- Then in another bowl, stir the eggs with the sugar.
- Add oil, and mix well.
- Then add the zucchini and carrots.
- Add the dry ingredients and the yogurt to the mix.
- Fill the molds (up to ¾ their heights) with the muffins mixture.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Optionally, you may also cover the muffins with ganache: melt ¾ cup of chocolate chips, 1 tablespoon of butter, and ¼ cup of liquid cream.