This is a classic spice blend in Chilean kitchens, here I put the quantity as a reference, but you can do more, the important thing is that each ingredient is in the same portion.
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 1 tablespoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- Ideally use a mortar and grind all the ingredients together.
- If you don’t have a mortar, you can use a food processor or blender to grind.
- Then put the mixture in a tightly closed glass jar.
- Now you can season many dishes to your liking.
- Prep Time: 5 min
Keywords: spice, seasoning