- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of sifted flour (without baking powder)
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- Powdered sugar
- Dulce de leche (milk caramel)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Beat the egg whites a bit, then start adding the granulated sugar. Beat until no sugar crystals remain.
- Add the yolks one by one.
- Then with a spatula or spoon, integrate the flour in a thorough way, as necessary to unite.
- On a baking tray covered with parchment paper, form little piles of dough, or you can also use a pastry bag for this.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Once cold, each dough can be passed into a Ziploc bag with powdered sugar.
- Join two sides with dulce de leche in between, to your liking.
* Regarding the temperature of your oven, check it frequently. All ovens are different, so you may need less or more time.
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Category: Sweet doughs
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Chilean
Keywords: Chilean, powdered, pastries