- 2 cups of flour
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/8 cup of vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- A pinch of baking powder
- Dulce de Leche (milk caramel)
- Chopped walnuts
- Powdered sugar
- Add to a large bowl the flour and a pinch of baking powder. Make a hole in the center and then add the vinegar and egg yolks in that space.
- Mix with your hands and then add the butter. Knead the dough until it’s smooth and firm. If necessary, you can also add a little bit of water.
- Let this mix rest for about 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough out until a very thin thickness is achieved. Then cut circles of about 3 inches (8 cm) in diameter.
- Pinch with a fork on top of each dough circle.
- Bake the dough circles for about 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned at 350°F (180°C).
- Then join a crust with dulce de leche, walnuts, crust, dulce de leche, crust, dulce de leche, walnut, and a crust, to finally sprinkle powdered sugar on top.