- 1 whole cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped into small squares
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of hot chili powder
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon of lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
- In a skillet, add the olive oil over medium heat. Wait for it to warm up a bit, and then begin adding the cauliflower florets, previously cut.
- Fry 3 to 4 minutes per side, until they turn golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the 2 tablespoons of water, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, honey, paprika, and hot chili powder.
- Add this mixture to the cauliflower while it’s still in the skillet.
- Mix well and let cook for about 4 minutes.
- Once the liquid has reduced slightly, remove from the heat.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the lemon juice and zest, finally add the chopped cilantro.
- Serve immediately.